Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nigh Uncrushable

So I haven't blogged in forever. It isn't that I haven't thought of anything to blog about, the same rant keeps coming back to me again and again. But that will probably have to happen on a later post. I have been a little busy with WoW and good old Zasht has taken leaps and bounds in getting ready for the big stuff. I am currently nigh unto uncrushable. If you don't know what that means, don't worry about it, even most WoW playing dorks don't now what it means. Basically it is the ability to either dodge, parry or block a hit by a boss that has the equivalent force of a runaway dump truck. Seems awesome? Yes, yes it is. Here are some pictures of Zasht in my new gear. The only thing I need to be uncrushable is a new shield.

I also got my new sword, the Continuum Blade, which makes me a destructive force of nature. So yeah I'm pretty stoked.

Needless to say I've been busy with my favorite little hobby. It hasnt stopped me from doing other things though. I'm back to writing another cheesy chick story, which will probably end up being my biggest work to date. Can't help it, the cheese flows.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Hot AND tough-I'd be stoked, too! And I love your cheese.

Unknown said...

mmmmmm Cheeeeeese...... :D

Kar said...

Yeah, dude, it's like you fell off the face of the earth for awhile. I haven't seen you in ages, even when I go to your house!