Thursday, April 3, 2008

Response to being tagged

In response to being tagged by April, here is my report:

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Nat. I don’t have any other friends who aren’t related to me.
C-Cake or Pie? Pie all the way.
D-Day of Choice? Thursday, last day of the work week.
E-Essential Item? Gonna have to go with computer, the omnimedia machine
F-Favorite Color? Probably blue. Most of my clothing is blue.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Wow, hard one. I can’t decide, I love them both.
H-Hometown? Spanish Fork Utah
I-Favorite Indulgence? Probably One Tree Hill. I guess that’s more of a guilty pleasure. Food-wise I guess it would be cherry cheesecake.
J-January or July? July. Who picks January for that and are they seeking professional guidance for it?
K-Kids? Almost 4
L-Life isn't complete without? Oxygen, the terminal electron acceptor.
M-Marriage date? June 21, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sister? 5 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia or fears? I’m a little claustrophobic, and I really really hate flying over large bodies of water. Oh yeah, and heights a little bit.
Q-Quote? And now you know, and knowing is half the battle! (Tell me where that comes from Karlenn)
R-Reason to smile? The stone is gone. Doesn’t matter how it got out.
S-Season of choice? Spring, but not in Idaho. Idaho doesn’t have spring.
T-Tag 3 people: Jeremy, Karlenn, and Suzy.
U-Unknown facts about me? I have a tattoo on my chest that was put there by my brother Jeff and a vengeful pencil.
V-Vegetable? Peas, no wait corn.
W-Worst habit? I’m kind of a jerk to people
X-X-ray or ultrasound? For me, and I’ve got to admit with my other pregnancies I just couldn’t decide, but I have to go with CT. All that healthy radiation is just good for me!
Y-Your favorite food? Chocolate
Z-Zodiac sign? No clue, that’s like a heathen thing right?

Yep, that was good times.

4 comments:

Kar said...

Wow, you actually responded to your tag!! :) Crap, I cannot figure out where that quote is. I suck. I'm actually kind of glad you tagged me - I'm starting to run out of things to talk about on my bloggie-pooh.

Unknown said...

WOOT! really? I picked the people I did for tag cause I really didn't think they would do it! Go PETE FTW... and yes, Jer and I need to be altaholics on your server!

Nat said...

Pete, I'm glad I'm your best friend! Go me!

Soozee Carmichael said...

Um B, I think its time for you to update...just a thought. And hey, how the heck are ya? I'll have to come up and visit y'all up there sometime now that I have a job!! YAY!! Go me and getting a job. Any way, have fun!