Sunday, January 4, 2009

It’s over

Well I haven’t been to work in 17 days which has been somewhat awesome.  And by somewhat I mean excessively.  Nevertheless it is now over and I will return to the icy tundra of the INL tomorrow to make sure people don’t do stupid things to hurt themselves.  And to sample.  So what did I do for the holidays?  I watched a ton of movies including all the ones that the boys got for Christmas.  These included:

 

Kung-Fu-Panda-FP20382304335573_8e59432455 cars

Nat got a few movies as well, the only one I can think of though is:

ThreeAmigos

So yeah it was good times.  I hadn’t seen Three Amigos in like 20 years so it was good to actually see it as an adult who got all the jokes and what not. 

As for me, Christmas came last October when we got our new computer and on November 13 when this came out:

2008-12-07-wrathofthelichking

Yes Precious, it has been awesome.  My paladin tanked her way into this sweet baby:

image

Yeah I know thats a Draenai holding it but whatever, its still 143.3 DPS.  Speaking of which that is the same sword as the one in South Park when they made fun of WoW.  As seen below:

Consider yourself Rickrolled.

Anyway hope you all had fun during Christmas and that you got as awesome presents as I/the fam did.

Here’s one more video for you made by a professional animator using WoW graphics.  Me and the boys thought it was pretty awesome.  Enjoy.


The Craft of War: BLIND from percula on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Yes, Christmas rocked, as does that song; someone should redo it in all English.

Kar said...

Um, to quote Natalie from a comment on WoW stuff a few months ago, "Um, congratulations?" And that Rickrolling thing is funny. I've never heard of that before!

Kar said...

P.S. I just barely commented on the last few of your posts, so you'll have to read back to look at my comments. Sorry I've been a bad commenter. But at least I COMMENT!! Cough, cough...

Mike said...

You had me worried when I didn't see the sword right off. Then I scrolled down. Good one dude, good one.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Awesome! And, hey Pete, I changed my blog address to theamazingsuzyq.blogspot.com, just so you know...not that you ever read my blog, but if you ever wanted to...that's where its at now...just thought you should know. Oh, BTW, I watched the first season of Gossip Girl...its pretty good. I want to watch more.