Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

K, so Nat already blogged about this, so go and check out her post with Jakob "tearing it up". Dance Dance is pretty awesome, lets be honest. At first I was thinking 'Wow, can this really be all that great? I mean I've played Guitar Hero and didn't really see why people thought it was so awesome, and DDR is sort of similar." Well, I was wrong. DDR is some seriously sweet action.

Check out this video of a guy dancing to Jakob's favorite DDR song "Until Forever". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTzFM0DEH1M

So yeah, we are accepting all challengers, just come on over and feel the wrath of my pregnant wife's rhythmic skills!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Wow. I don't know how anyone can ever be that good. But I also don't know how that guy can still be chubby and do DDR!! I want one of those metal/plexiglass pads. For reals! I love that song that Jake likes, too.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Too bad you forgot to bring DDR with you over the weekend, that could have been so much fun! Maybe next time. I'll have to come up and visit you, and play DDR...

Beej said...

DDR is the best! DDR forever! Although I don't know how you don't like guitar hero as well. It has better songs.